Brunch @ TART is first come first serve for 6 and under. For over 6 please
email us @ tart [at] farmersdaughterhotel.com.
Tips automatically added to groups 6 or more
EVENTS AND MEETINGS
TART Restaurant @ Farmer’s Daughter Hotel is a favorite place for large groups of 13 or greater. We have been host to Graduation parties, Christmas Gatherings, Business Functions and more.
Our team can cater a simple family style menu or work with you for a customized menu and event. We can host them as a casual style buffet format or as a sit-down dinner.
Email us directly so we can work with to make your event memorable.
Tart offers reservations for gatherings of 6 – 12 guests weather permitting 7 days a week day.
We are sad to say due to the limited size of our kitchen walk-in groups over 6 are not permitted
For more information please contact our events team at tart[@]farmersdaughterhotel.com
Please be sure to read the terms and conditions below
Gathering Terms and Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for Gatherings of 7 – 12 Guests. These terms do not apply for larger parties.
- Cabanas are offered for gatherings of 7 – 12 guests
- 3 day min. notice is required, no walk-in groups allowed
- A minimum spend of $450 is required
- a deposit will be taken for the $450
- 72 hour cancellation policy for Gatherings of 7-12 guests. If the reservation is not canceled and confirmed via email 72 hours prior the CC on file will be charged
- weather permitting – If it rains or any other weather related incidents we will do out best to reschedule on anther day. Your deposit will be refunded on the next business day
- Checks can only be split a maximum of 3 ways
- The maximum capacity for each cabana is 12 guests.
- Brunch or Dinner menu are preset and agreed to prior with no substitutions
- Drinks are not included.
- An 18% service fee included
- no other discounts / coupons or specials can be used
- Reservations are not guaranteed until the restaurant Manager has confirmed with you all the details and you have responded back to confirm the request